Thursday 19 June 2008

First of the first...

So, the first blog. More of a ramble most likely since I have no idea what I'm going to include.

Several wishes come to mind for the coming week though...

1) For the Euro2008 football zzzZZZZ thing to END so we can have normal tv programmes back on (please?)
2) For the weather to be nice while I'm on holiday, ie not working. Just once (please?)
3) For everyone in retail to STOP playing the new Coldplay record (pleeeeeeeeeeease?)

Not that many wishes, so maybe I'll have a higher hit rate? We'll see at the end of next week.

Came across a blog last week which seems mighty good fun. Check it out.

Before I go (because I really don't have anything very interesting to say right now), I'd like to point you towards a couple of cool things to check out.

Colette - does anyone want to come with me?

I'm currently enjoying these things, in no partic. order: BodyButter; Those Dancing Days ooooh YES; this ace video to The Joy Formidable's track Austere; apples; getting postcards from foreign lands; meeting artists and designers for new project; and girls who smile a lot :)

peace out x

No comments: